1. What are the benefits of opening an online account?
Opening an online accounts enables you to shop faster and more conveniently. Once you log in, your personal information is pre-recorded for you, which means you don't need to type it over again each time you order. In addition, Lazaruslabs.com remembers the contents of your shopping cart so that you can leave and visit us later without losing the order information.
2. How do I order online?
The process is quick and easy. You simply create a user account and begin adding items to your cart with the click of your mouse. Upon completion of the transaction an order summary email will be sent directly to you via email.
3. Will my credit card number be safe?
Absolutely. We use industry-standard secure-server technology to encrypt all information gathered from our customers at the time of purchase. What this means is that your information is encoded and is unreadable while it routes to our server.
4. What if I'm not at home to accept my order?
UPS and U.S. Postal Service delivery drivers do not require a signature at the time of delivery and may leave the package at your destination if they deem the area safe. It is up to the discretion of the driver to determine if a signature is required at the time of delivery.
5. Can I ship to a military APO/FPO address?
Yes. We send orders designated for military use to P.O. boxes via United States Postal Service Parcel Post. Please note that for military location delivery, in addition to regular parcel post delivery time, you will have to wait for the military to forward the package to you.
When indicating your military shipping address, please enter the following information:
- “APO,” “FPO,” “MPO,” “PAL,” “SAM,” or “MOM”
will be your “City”
- “AA,” “AE,” or “AP” will be your “State”
- ZIP Code will begin with either 0, 9, or 3
6. Do you ship to international addresses?
Yes, we can ship to international locatons.
- There is no limit on the number of bottles you can order.
- The approximate shipping cost for international orders is $25.00 USD.
(No free shipping offers are valid for International orders)
- The package will be shipped via the US Post office, Global Priority Mail.
Please fill out the order form for the product and quantity that you wish to order. Select Alaska for the state and 30189 for the zip code. Please put the city, providence, state, postal code, etc. all in the line indicated as “city” We will of course need for you to email us your correct shipping address after you place your order at:
- TrustedCustomerService@LazarusLabs.com - Promo Code - 110648
- There will be a second charge on your account to adjust for the international shipping charges. Once approved, your order should arrive in 6 to 10 days.
At Lazarus Labs we have no way of knowing what is legal or not legal in each country. Often, even some products that are safe, and accepted in the USA, and even a child can buy, are not allowed in some countries (like Advil or One-a-Day Vitamins). If you order products from us that are not accepted by Customs in your country and customs either seizes the products or destroys them, or returns the products to us destroyed, the loss is the customers and not Lazarus Labs. If customs telephones you and tells you that you have an order, you may decide to tell them it is not your order rather than accept the product and the problems that may go with acceptance. There is no refund for seized or refused orders.
Returns from Customs: If the product is undamaged, we will re-ship to you again, if you pay the re-shipping cost. However, if the product is damaged or opened we cannot reship, and it is a loss.